7.29.2004

The precious....

...and my reward for a week of the most anal-retentive training ever:


and maybe me and A will hang out at this teahouse to relax a bit. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Aside from my current book read, The Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring, I've been reading Francis Ford Coppola's Zoetrope All-Story. While I read the hard-copy on the train in the mornings, you can read the short stories online and not pay a thing.  

A got a much-desired (and well-deserved) hardcover copy of Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.  So, Treasure Island is taking a backseat for a bit. 

A found out the lyrics to "Bela Lugosi is Dead" (a Bauhaus tune) by himself.  He sings the lyrics and hums the bass guitar riff constantly. 

Ah yes, I see more things on the horizon.

I am afraid.
Very afraid.*

*Just kidding, folks.  Dare I say I feel strangely proud?

No comments: