1.26.2005

Moving. Again.

Sarah at Poppins Classical, you and I must be made of the same fabric!

We are moving again, away from the spoiled environment of our suburbia, and back to the realness and coolness of the City. Initially, after taking my landlady to court to get out of my current lease, I thought we'd be moving to Miami for a bit. As luck would have it, an apartment in the City has opened up for us.

A is counting the number of times we have moved in New York. This will be our fourth move in three years. "It could be worse," I tell him. "We could be like your friend A., who moves to different countries each time!"

Will keep everyone posted, as usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm done moving for a good long time! I went to 7 schools. We moved 9 times before Sandra was 5.

I. Am. Done.

I want to grow roots - nice, fixed, firm roots - rather than being one of those crazy plants with the air-roots.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I actually *got* that you. were. done. ; )

Wish we were...

sigh.

Maitresse