11.02.2005

quick announcement


If you would like to join the Fellowship of the NaNoWriMo, shoot me an e-mail. It's free to join. I send you an invitation to join the blog, and you just post and tell us about your progress/obstacles/fears/etc., during NaNoWriMo month. Then we all go out and drink martinis when we're done. Every day.

Just kidding. Just shoot me an e-mail to maitresse@gmail.com. For info about NaNoWriMo, go here.

And on the roster from last year I have me, Caletta, L, another Lisa, Diane, Writing and Living, and Rebel. So whoever would like her name (um, we're all women here, how odd, let me scout for a guy, shall I? oh no, then I'll have last year's problem) included, or not included, let me know.

photo: ScoobyDoo Dude Style, Village Halloween Parade, credit to whoever took it and posted it on Flickr.

No comments: