11.29.2004

okay, folks, it's showtime...

that is, off this blog. This entry was previously entitled, "Affluence and the homeschooled child who isn't" but I've decided to scrap the entry, and instead, I am taking a hiatus. Not the Hollywood kind, where I know exactly when on the calendar I'll be back, but the kind where I just don't know...until it's time.

I am managing three (3) other blogs while maintaining this one, and am working on a few things, including NaNoWriMo, a start-up magazine (no kidding), getting another legal day job, figuring out what schooling will work best for A in a pond full of affluent, spoiled kids who don't know jack from the classics, and, well, some other maybe momentous or not-so-momentous stuff.

If you're interested in following my other "worlds" in the interim, drop me an e-mail to Maitresse@gmail.com, and if I have heard of you before, I may clue you in to what other blogs I am inhabiting.

Kudos to the readers of this blog. You are a special bunch. You really are.

See you soon. Hopefully.

1 comment:

la Maitresse said...

Just a quick note: I have received some e-mails from some of you, and will reply to you soon...don't worry, I am not ignoring you!