11.13.2004

to top off an entirely bizarre week...

...it seems that RoboDate of old has found my blog. I didn't think he would, but lo and behold, it is possible that a doctor who holds NOT JUST an MD but a PhD as well, just has TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS to not check out what possible blogs I might be inhabiting.

How long did it take you, RoboDate? It is true, I used that photo in my profile. But as you know, I am camera-shy. Modifications to follow.

And I bet you are surprised that I didn't divulge to you that I am a parent as well as an educator; thing is, RoboDate, when single women like me go out on dates with utterly uninspiring folk like you, we are disinclined to divulge more than polite dinner conversation. We are careful. Protective. Guarded.

Quite frankly, I was surprised that I even went to see Spiderman 2 with you. You dissed Spiderman. That did you in.

Je regrette, cherie.

This is my blog. Hear me roar.

No comments: