2.28.2004

Alexander has been outside literally ALL DAY today, first to watch a pseudo-Ivy League basketball game with friends, then going to victory celebration party with friends, and is now just watching a movie with friends. Socialization problem? Ladies and gentlemen, it is now 5:30 pm and I have not seen my kid in six hours! (he has called me frequently enough, though, to let me know exactly to what new venue/activity he is about to rotate, and under parental supervision, of course).

What I'm eating now: a slice of "kitchen cake" prepared by my favorite local Ohio-style bakery. Yeah, I'm dissin' the French pastries today. Coffee is Pilon espresso with warmed milk and three spoonfuls of sugar.

What we're eating tonight:

Indonesian vegetarian Gulai. Again prepared by upstairs neighbor Anton!

No comments: