1.24.2006

Because lurking can be creepy...



De-lurk yourselves. It's de-lurking week. And we're pretty friendly here.

Edit: Oh, wow. I had no idea that Relaxed Homeskool declared de-lurking week about two weeks ago. That's okay, though, because lurking is still creepy. So I declare it de-lurking week on this blog. Thank you kindly, folks.

MWAH HAH HAH!!!!

Napoleon: RAR RAR WOOF. RAR WOOF RAR WOOF BARK BARK WOOF WOOF RAR RARAR WOOF BARK RARARARARWOOFARKARWOOFBARKBARK?
Me: Huh?
Napoleon: Are Americans more fearful of de-lurking than other populations in other cultures?
Me: I have no idea, Nappo. Let's find out.
Napoleon: Woof.
Me: Indeed.

7 comments:

hornblower said...

Hi! Delurking as ordered!
Still here, still reading, still liking it!

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, I'm here. I drop in every few days to get a reasonable slice of 'La Mai Pie' all at once. I lurk because I read with a baby on one hip, and she loves to type with me...
My 12 year old sort-of-classically-homeschooled son reads sometimes too, to find out what his life would be like if he lived in NY and had no yucky sisters (he'd like to try both those alter egos..). So don't make it sound too fun.
Thanks for the thoughts, links, laughs, raves. Keep it up.

Andrea R said...

From waaaaay up North is snowy Canada, it's Andrea LIVE!

(although I am more over sideways than north)

la Maitresse said...

Hello Australia! And Oh, Canada! Who else will be brave enough to de-lurk? My blogpatrol sees some interesting readership...like, from Bolivia. And Arlington, VA. And Brooklyn. C'mon bloggy people!

NYCitymomx3 said...

Hello again from the neighborhood! Love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say, er..type: Thanks for an *excellent,* entertaining, interesting, and thoughtful blog.
~An American ;)

la Maitresse said...

Welcome and Woo-hoo! Team red white and blue stripes with star thingys on the side!!! I'm relieved you're here.

xoxLaMai